• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Steam Holyday Sale is here :)

ive still got a x superbox gift voucher, 50% off shadowgrounds coupon and 25% off valve game coupon.
Im not going to use any of these so i would like to get rid of these.

Do you want Xotic for the suberbox?. I know it's not the offer of the day, but I like X universe games, and the rest I have to offer is a bunch of useless coupons

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Can modders finally make new maps for the ETW engine? Gotta check it out, I might buy it then.

Nevermind bought it anyways.:rolleyes:
There are lots of great mods out there for it, including the newly released Darthmod for Napoleon (very early version), and Napoleonic Total War 3, which are both excellent I hear.

Right now I'm using Darthmod and its fun, though still in an early stage, so I might try out NTW3 because it might be better at this point.

Upvote 0
ive still got a x superbox gift voucher, 50% off shadowgrounds coupon and 25% off valve game coupon.
Im not going to use any of these so i would like to get rid of these.

I have the following:
The Ship & The Ship Single Player
50% off of Hacker Evolution Untold
25% off Valve game coupon

I am interested in X Superbox if you still have it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
the version i was giften ( my copy ) has both. Btw empty out your pm box, i tried to reply to your PM but your box was full.:D

oh sorry about that - i was sure i cleared space. Anyway brilliant thanks - some black stuff on it's way to you next time i catch you online.
hockeywarrior sorry to mess you around if you tried to message back and couldn't - if you still have that thing going it would be great and i'll happily give you what i can in return.

Upvote 0
trading 33% off deepsilver, or 25, 25, 50% off valve :rolleyes:

all i need is one coal to get 7 and craft something (better not be a valve coupon) so im reinstalling dod:s right now to collect 3 dropped presents

edit: aaand i got a -50% valve coupon for crafting 7 coal. :IS2: thats two 25% and two 50% valve coupons i have

Last edited:
Upvote 0