• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

0000degaxu0.gif

1166348878308pm1.gif

1174824235511ra7.gif

Upvote 0
I'm perfectly calm, Dude... Calmer than you are. Calmer than you are. :D

It just bothers me to see that I get a yellow "answer" in big font calling me a baby instead of a simple straight answer to my question.
What's so hard about that? No one has to fall of his high horse for that.

I asked how big the treshhold is. Instead of an answer I get a link to a compilation of fine rules and the only thing that comes close to an answer to my question in this link is that (quote)"What is mild humour to you may well be deeply offensive to others".

Great. I just popped out of the sand you know. That's really good to know in case I might meet humans sometimes....

All I wanted is the safety to know that the pictures I might want to add later on are way below the mods' radar because what was troublesome in the past was one or two leagues above on the inappropriaty-scale.

I know what is forbidden by the forum-rules. But how much effort is it to tell me which of the rules stated there was broken and to what extent?

I've been to a few forums in my life and I'm a moderator in one myself, so I know its not always as easy to deal with a crowd of funny people as it seems. However, the fact that no one can simply answer me and instead they fall back to degrading semi-insults (no matter how mild they might be) just doesn't feel right.
I'm not someone who needs "baby sitting" by Putz or anyone else but my precious Frau Mama.

If they really can't tell me what caused the trouble in the previous threads and in this one for that matter, I will have to accept that and I will.
But couldn't they at least tell me why they can't tell me?

Upvote 0
Well, believe it or not, its up to you, just as my state of mind is up to me, but I am calm.

And if you are bored I'm sorry. You could read a comic to fight it! I found one about Halflife 2 (He should have left out the last panel but other than that its awesome imo):
*SPOILER*

I especially like the ending, (the last three panels minus the last one) because that's exactly how I felt. So you blew the place up, destroyed the entire city you were told to free, you appearantly killed Alyx only to be taken back by the G-man without finding out anything about him and there you are, watching the credits roll. At least there was a neat joke after them.:)

*/SPOILER*

Reactions: GeneralGinger
Upvote 0