• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Ostfront CYOA Game!

(2 for Spam, majority wins...uhhh okay...)

You take out your can of SPAM and throw it as hard as you can into the alley in front of you. It ricochets off the wall and lands quite a ways in. They suddenly hear it and rush inside. What will you do?

A. Wait.
B. Run!
C. Shoot 'em!
D. Get that toilet paper from the dead guy from before and take a sh!t.

Upvote 0
(I wanna say run because if you open fire right now without knowing who is around, you could bring Hell down upon yourself... what other type of cover is there, and which direction is it? Let's try and find some cover and get our bearings since we just woke up in a field - maybe then we could take a poop before moving on. Trying to find your squad or any other friendlies would be the focus right now. I'm taking this too far arent I? >_> )

B. Run (for better cover preferrably)

Upvote 0
Rez, you should remember that CYOA books never gave you everything you needed to know, and you'd choose "Open crate" and then the book would be all "The crate was filled with poisonous rats you stupid hick I can't believe how stupid you are for choosing this take your stupid butt to the morgue 'cause you died you stupid."

Just assume that the thing that you weren't told about will be critical to your survival. That's why I say C, shoot 'em.

Upvote 0
(No Brit, cmon man.. just like in real life, you're not supposed to stick to your choices :p !

I would 'pre' choose up to say three choices ahead, and if it appeared safe.. I would then commit and turn the page LMAO.

Really though, as a kid I loved choose your own adventure books. I dont know how many of them there were in total, but I feel like I've read them all. Most of them several times. )

B. Run Forrest!

Upvote 0
You decide to shoot them.

You get out from around the streetcar and peek down the alley. They're crouched down at the end doing something. Then you realize that they're eating your SPAM! Damn them!

You open fire both of them drop to the floor. What now?

A. Take a sh!t.
B. Run!
C. Loot them.
D. Take your SPAM back and eat it.

Upvote 0
You run away from the scene down the avenue and come out near the bank. It's deathly silent. A raven caws from atop a lone telephone pole.

Hmm, you think, I should really try finding base. Where was it again...?

A. 5th avenue.
B. The theatre house!
C. The bank!
D. Forget it, shoot the raven and have him for dinner.

Upvote 0