• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Mounted Chaing Gun (ENJOY)

Fel

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 9, 2009
In Mission Mode
Hey every one, I thought it would good to release this model weapon we are using in our new mission map

RoadToPerdition

This gun is already whitelisted so lets have some fun with it.

It is compleatly customizable so there are alot of options/skins we can apply to this magnificiant gun

Download The Chaingun Here

Marco did the programing and NoGlory made the model

Screen Shots of the Gun

Shot00019.jpg

ScreenShotGun.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: arramus and Rudo
Oh do you really have to make a thread to remind me of how much of a headache I got while attempting to program this :confused: Oh well, atleast you got Marco to do it for you instead of having me do all the work ;) (BTW: I rigged the barrel bone for the gun and that is the reason why the barrel is able to spin when it fires, although it wasn't very center anyways.)

Upvote 0
Oh god, this could make any map so easy =S

In KF-Road to Perdition, you couldnt stay with the machine gun. But in regular maps, this will become a huge campfest :S

Just have to make sure you balance the waves. because the gun owns, you have to 2x maybe 3x the amount of zombies to compensate for the sheer power.

Trust me even in perdition if your not on your toes and have hella good team work, the chaingun isnt going to help you 1 bit

Upvote 0
Just have to make sure you balance the waves. because the gun owns, you have to 2x maybe 3x the amount of zombies to compensate for the sheer power.

Trust me even in perdition if your not on your toes and have hella good team work, the chaingun isnt going to help you 1 bit

Yeah i know :p but Road to Perdition is a hard map and most maps out there are not hard. So we will have to judge the difficulty of the maps from now on :(

Upvote 0