• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The latest Steam beta lets you disable DLC

Moskeeto

Dec 29, 2011
Spoiler!

What do you think would happen if I disabled Rising Storm? Would my stats be erased? What if I re-enabled it afterward? Would I get my stats back? I really don't want to risk it. Just wanted to share. :D

Spoiler!

What do you think would happen if I disabled Rising Storm? Would my stats be erased? What if I re-enabled it afterward? Would I get my stats back? I really don't want to risk it. Just wanted to share. :D

I will Try as I just bought the game and haven't leveled up too much.

Edit:

NM I dont have the Beta

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well that's pretty cool. This will be a great feature for people that want to play particular games without particular DLCs. I also believe TWI should take advantage of this and add an "RS Lite" to the DLC tab for all those that do not own RS, and allow them to opt out of that DLC if they wish to not download any RS content. This would help relieve a lot of the complaints from those that only want to play RO2 and want to use up less hard drive space.

Upvote 0