• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Brute :: Final Release

Brute Description

Blocking
Whenever there is a target he will block when not doing anything else.

Any shots within the region of the head and the blocking arm cause 10% of their normal damage.

When not raged he will attack while blocking. Each successful hit he makes increases a counter which decreases a chance that he will block when attacking, meaning he'll use the other two attack animations. This means as he's causing more chaos he'll become more vulnerable. Successful hits landed while charging also increases this counter.

When his hand is blocking his head

Reactions: EricFong
Upvote 0
Quick question ive added it to the server and enabled it in web admin but i never see it in game :( do i have to edit the ini? something im missing perhaps?

Oh and great job I cant imagine the hard work you mustve put into making this for the Killing floor gamers :D

check the logs to see if your server is able to load it properly

make sure all the files are in their respective folders on the server. i.e. the animation file is in the animation folder on the server (if its dedicated)

make sure the mutator is in the system folder on the server

make sure in web admin under the mutator list you click "add brute" and restart the map

all other server admins have got this working so far without issues :)

you shouldnt have to edit the .ini

Upvote 0
I'm getting Failed To Load 'KFBruteFinal_013': Can't find file 'KFBruteFinal_103'
AddToPackageMap: Invalid package KFBruteFinal_013.

and Failed to load 'KFBruteFinal': Can't find file for package 'KFBruteFinal'
Failed to load 'Class KFBruteFinal.ZombieBrute': etc.

This wasn't happening to me with the earlier versions

please download 1.4 where this was fixed amongst other things

http://www.mostimpressive.nl/TheBrute

many thanks

Upvote 0