• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Textures: basic texture replacement execution?

Zakxaev68

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 26, 2018
Downtown
www.zakxaev68.blogspot.com
Testing some crap on the good ole' classic I wasn't about sure possible until the day I installed the SDK (go ahead, laugh at me, LOL). Need a second opinion on the manipulation process.

While I know Unreal's LE basics, I ought to change the pieces in KFMapEndTextures group, contained in KFGui.utx (Steam\steamapps\common\KillingFloor\Textures); I have a valid reason to, as I plan on resurrecting something I've done before, put on hiatus years back, updates broke a lot of things I wasn't up to redoing.

As you may have guessed I have a testing texture imported in the ''texture container'', say the UTX db (KFGui), alpha channels, mipmaps, everything seems okay. Until I open the game to witness no changes on the "Your team was Wiped Out" endscreen whatsoever (Solo West London).

Surprising the Texture browser displays the texture in tact:

Am I at a bad startk? You know, KFGui has the graphic UI elements, maybe I am locked out of modding the specific?

Zakxaev68

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 26, 2018
Downtown
www.zakxaev68.blogspot.com
NOOOOeeeee, once replaced, servers start throwing Version mismatch error for the package having different checksum. I hate Unreal in my guts, can't replace a goddamn texture before game breaking down, seriously hope S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 won't use that shade of an engine...... :x