• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Teslalauncher

Bluntman420

May 21, 2015
Los Angeles
Y'all have thoughts on the Teslalauncher? I tried it out last night and it seemed really underwhelming. Aside from the grenades, which are useful, the weapon itself seems just kind of bland. I don't feel tempted at all to use it instead of the other weapons. Since it runs out of ammo quickly and doesn't seem to deal much damage, it doesn't help one survive more than other weapons. The nailgun is worlds better (obviously TWI has had more time to balance it).

Was curious to hear more thoughts about the Teslalauncher from the community! I'm gonna keep playing around with it since I've only given it a couple of tries but maybe y'all know something I don't.

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
the thing was ridiculously OP during beta 1, now it got heavy nerfed before release.... now it's a gun that doesn't make sense to use, unless you can head track perfectly and unload a mag into the head of a big zed with almost every bullet.
(if anything, it shouldn't have existed in the 1st place, incision included)

Bluntman420

May 21, 2015
Los Angeles
Ah, yeah, I never got to try it during beta. It feels like a water gun right now lol.

I actually like the incision cuz it can actually be helpful. At this point, the teslalauncher is not so much.

Aleflippy

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 18, 2012
Belgium
Bloody useless in the hands of a survivalist, and bafflingly out-of-place in the hands of the berserker.

I've been pleasantly surprised by numerous HRG weapons. This is not one of them. And while I'm always more into tweaking than removing, that's a weapon I'd scrap altogether.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aze

Humam2104

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 1, 2020
I think it should be a weapon for the firebug too.. it's a nice weapon when you're using it with the 175 hp and 50% refill health skill