• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map TE-Yakovlevo_CA FINAL

Twrecks

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
Ventura, California
Finally, this is it, no more updates:

[URL]https://www.mediafire.com/?smmdaba7kp5pri5[/URL] 182MB

Also available on the Steam Workshop.

Featuring all new content from the Armored Assault update, Yakovlevo is a really big map for tank and transport fun.

With 3 paired objectives, for a total of 6, there's something for everyone: Center, a mining compound with industrial ruins. To the East a village with cute little cottages to fire fight your way through. And to the West an Airfield guarded by a network of trenches and tunnels.

In the making for over 2 years, more custom content than ever before.
77 materials, 45 static meshes (including spaehling's wartrain!) plus soundfx and intro-music. If you can't tell it's custom, I did something right.

I want to give a shout out to PPL I can't mention, and to those who went before me. For those that remain,

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Attachments

• Combined_Arms.jpg
    Combined_Arms.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 0
  • panzers.jpg
    panzers.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 0
  • tanks.jpg
    tanks.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Saw this pic on FB today and immediately thought of your map..
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Will you update this if/when TWI adds tank destroyers?

LOL

There's problems with tank AI introduced by the Armored Assault patch, P3's and T70's drive into the river, even though there's no nav mesh for them to follow. I can imagine having SU76's and StugIII's running head first into the drink as well. PM me if they ever show up.

Also now limited to only 3 objectives in the command wheel. Been reworking the objectives so each team starts with 3, and then lock rear objectives as teams advance.

Spend almost as much time chasing errors introduced by TWI than improving the map. I thought this was the "final" update, but it looks like one more because I can't stand to let things go unheeded.

Stay tuned.

Upvote 0