• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map TE-Kuporosnoye

fmc'Attila

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 10, 2012
4Diu7tml.jpg

Hello everyone, so after more than 2 weeks since the public release of the map here is a new version :

Update: 25/08/2018

- added spawn/moved up spawn to help the attacking team for the A&B objectives
- fixed the reinforcement problem for the defending team tank so now you'll find 1 tank for the defence and 2 on the attack (need 24 players at least)
- reduced the number of MG from 3 to 2 (even only 1 when the axis is defending)
- reduced the delay between respawn
- reduced the time to 30 minutes in order to compensate the faster respawn and closer spawn

Update: 08/31/2016

- fixed satchel objective giving negative points when destroyed
- added reinforcement on both side
- removed objective lockdown
- corrected some cover node here and there

Update: 07/14/2016

- no more tank for the defending team and only one tank for the attack. This is mainly done to fix the ticket bug found on the campaign mod (when the axis were defending it seemed to lose reinforcements when they tried to spawn a tank).
- added more time (+7min with 64 players)
- fixed spawn actor (no more falling through the map)
- added satchel objectives (both anti-tank and infantry)
- fixed missing collision on some building
- changed fixed mg position

Update: 07/07/2016

- missing texture fixed

Update: 06/30/2016

- no more props file, all the custom assets are included in the map file
- flying corpse bug corrected (Allow Rigid Body Underneath the terrain)
- added rifle slots to avoid spectator exploit
- added collision to some metal sheet in order to block some area
- expanded the playable area of the right side of the map
- added satchel objectives : anti-tank obstacles
- corrected some floating meshes here and there

And of course some new screens to illustrate :

Spoiler!

See this thread for the development of the map :

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.co...d.php?t=117624

You'll find the map on the steam workshop ( at 199.75Mb I'm just below the file size limit of the workshop :p) :

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=682487632

And for the direct download you can go here :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/34mn0bd61cboloy/TE-Kuporosnoye.roe/file

Last edited:
Reactions: Laggy
Sorry G_Sajer but I've just found a pretty big problem on the map: I forgot one, just one texture on the props file so if someone try to plays without it, bushes will have the white/purple default texture :mad:. Well hopefully you didn't bother to upload it on your server, I'll try to put a rectified version before tonight.

Upvote 0
Yes that's pretty much what I have done, but when I cook/brew the map it will also cook/brew the props. I don't understand, I can not find a single link between the map and the props (this file isn't even loaded when I check with the SDK). I'll double check the custom file on the map and try to upload it (hopefully I will pass the 200Mb limit).

Upvote 0
fmc'Attila;n2257067 said:
Yes that's pretty much what I have done, but when I cook/brew the map it will also cook/brew the props. I don't understand, I can not find a single link between the map and the props (this file isn't even loaded when I check with the SDK). I'll double check the custom file on the map and try to upload it (hopefully I will pass the 200Mb limit).

Have you been able to fix that one rogue bush texture yet?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
NorthDumpling;n2257802 said:
Hey man, your map have a very good optimization, while on Brecourt I always have theese dragging back and low FPS. All I did in terms of optimization, is added a Cull Distance Volume and thats all, could you help me with advise?

Well it was a long process but I fixed the cull distance "by hand" for the static meshes, I didn't put a cull distance for all the map because most of the time the meshes pop were quite noticeable (there are some cull volume in the map mainly from copy/paste BSP building). For the optimization :
  • Limit materials and static meshes "diversity"
  • Cut heavy/resourceful line sight with vegetation
  • Override lightmap on meshes not necessitating details
  • Disable dynamic shadow anywhere you can do it (don't forget you wont get any shadows as you get closer to those meshes)
  • Disable shadow on detail (brick rubbles/detail off the map/etc)
  • Divide the terrain (if needed and if you can) so you can have fewer materials use, lower tessellation, lower static lighting resolution
That's pretty much what I can think of at the moment, I hope this few things will help you. Of course try to look for tutorial/help on the UDK like Beskar posted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Update: 07/14/2016

- no more tank for the defending team and only one tank for the attack. This is mainly done to fix the ticket bug found on the campaign mod (when the aixs was defending it seemed to lose reinforcements when they tried to spawn a tank).
- added more time (+7min with 64 players)
- fixed spawn actor (no more falling through the map)
- added satchel objectives (both anti-tank and infantry)
- fixed missing collision on some building
- changed fixed mg position

Known bug/problem : when the allies are attacking (in campaign mod) they can't spawn a tank ( does Bridges of Druzhina behave like that ?)

Upvote 0