• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

RO2 TE-Bridge (Sniper Map)

-=}WoLvErInE{=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2011
Chi-Town
www.wolvy.net
Name: Bridge

Version: v1 Final

Comment: My 1st Sniper map for RO series. This is probably best for 16 to 32 players max. Also, If you're "The John Rambo" type, I don't think this map is for you! :p Either way, Have Fun and Enjoy! All Feedback is welcomed!

Changlog: (Final) Brewed With New April 2014 Build

Screenshot/Video: Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Game Type: Territory

Time Limits: 60 min (64 players) Best for 32 players

Type: Infantry Only

Objectives: 3 Objectives Russians Defend

Homepage: www.wolvy.net

Download:

Client & Server Files: Sniper Bridge

Steam WorkShop Client Files: Coming Soon

Last edited:

Raven1986

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 24, 2014
That nazi flag was definitely worth a zoom in :rolleyes:
Anyways, looks nice should be fun for some diversion.

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
Gotta say, I have only played the map three times and I really think its awesome.

And sniper map is a bit misleading, its great for rifleman!!!