• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map Tcherkassy : Final Version

If you want to mod a map mod it but give it a new name look and feel

,if its TWI stock originally apparently you dont need to ask permission,

But if its someone elses work then its not yours.
Ask!

if you cant find them tough.
live with it life is like that.

Oooh i can see it now, i didnt like the ending to George Orwells 1984 i think i'll let him live :) only a small one word change. No Way

I have modded a map from TWI and added content from Diablo and the AHZ team and i am greatly in their debt for the new look and feel i have been able to create. Since i think i have moved nearly every single vertice at least once i think i can no longer claim to be a tweak of the original

What you are talking about is a tweak, it takes time to make the map the way it is, im sure that was his intention.

Leave it please.

Upvote 0
You can try it if you want but here is why I've made it that way.
I'm sure you guessed that this map was not released without being tested for weeks (even months) and I noticed, with the arty protection on the last flag (cause it's not on the spawn but a a little ahead) Soviet almost never won.

Why ?

Because I've put the soviet spawn down the hill, to prevent spawn camping, and therefore, it's takes much longer to the soviet to reach the last flag compared to the germans.
I tried many solutions, I've even put one bunker to give more cover but Tripwire erased it when they made the map official after the trial.

Plus, this map was not intended to be for public servers in the first place, but only for clan match. It is optimized for 8v8 people (including the reinforcements). With a lot of people on it, Germans always run out of reinforcement and it was another of the tips I used to balance the map.
In clan match, even 10v10, the Germans slow down their counter attack to keep reinforcements, but in public server, most people will rush constantly and just whine when they reach 0%

So, I don't mind trying to remove it, but don't call it Tcherkassy-fixed, Cause I don't like the fact that my map is broken.

You can try a name Like Tcherkassy-Artyfixed , or NoArty, Whatever you want.

Ps : I'll try RO2 but atm I've got too much work

Ps2 : Worluk you're ghey :D

Upvote 0