• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics tactics with planes...

JOHN_MACCLANE

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 22, 2007
How will work the planes ?? (the recon planes)

And what will be the recon planes for russians and germans ??

Can we have tactical and strategical bombers ??

and not only 1 kind of bomber...As the same way we can have several kind of artillery !!

Can we have also a figther for kill bomber and recon planes ??

Reactions: Karabiner98k
...A valid point???

What is a bad question or a good question ??

All questions can be good ? no ??

My questions are :

+1
How will work cooperation between planes and infantery ?

+2
Can we have tactical AND strategical bombers ?

[ stuka AND JU88 ;)) (because i am a fan of Stuka AND JU88 : i want the 2 bombers in RO 2 !! ) ]

+3
Add the figther bf109 and the soviet yak for destroy the bomber and recon airplanes.

N B

Do you know if the job with planes is link only with the commander ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Pierre Chang
Upvote 0
i don't feel it's right to have usable aircraft in first person shooters because of the limitation of map sizes at this point. years from now when systems can handle country sized maps maybe. but it's to early in the tech for it to be done. once we get to that point and we can have multiple scenarios going on at the same time with commanders communicating together to try and control the entire battlefield it would work. could you imagine all the maps from this game running at once with multiple battles going on simultaneously? it will be cool as can be. but like i said it's going to be awhile before we see gaming get to that level of realism. at that point we could have areal combat and ground action working hand and hand for some really awesome fun..it would be more like an mmo than an fps though.. fpmm.. first person massive multiplayer.:)

Upvote 0