• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Support help?

Support finally response to my ticket (they removed my DAR duplicates but forgot about dosh vault golden chests) but when I login to game, DAR duplicates went back to my inventory...

What should I do now? I've created another ticket but after few mins bot closed it
I have the same issue and sure there are plenty of other players out there having the same issues and not just D.A.R, weekly dubs as well. I just stopped contacting support over this and any other issue and got use to it, although we shouldn't have to go through these steps if QA was doing there jobs.

as for VAULT crates, theirs nothing special about them. I had over 20,000 crates last year due to a bug from Halloween event and eventually i requested my account to be reset not once but twice, I currently have 35 crates sitting in my inventory along with 480+ vault crafting material. Nothing special about them, I have not seen any new vault items since 2 Christmas ago i believe.

Upvote 0
As far as im aware, thats how reward system works in the game... you can remove duplicate reward items all you want (like those event skins or outfits) but the new one will always spawn in, so you will have 2 of the same reward items at all time. (probably a fail safe in case one reward item suddenly disappears or anything)

Upvote 0