• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Store Market Available Stock - Company

Time

Apr 12, 2016
There's not much to say. I'd like the sale stock(as Store tab in main menu) that is offered by Tripwire Interactive through their own game(Killing Floor 2) to change month by month. You could even do a precious sale or hold an event about it? Just a suggestion. Though, it looks bad having the same items on-sale for more than 6 months. Like, I get it(I mean, whoops), but this is not interesting or well... game ok, even at my dismissiveness level. Perhaps offer a more interesting algorithm for your stock? At the very least, it could take some basic market calculations or research. Anyway, what do you say? Let the P90 | Buzzsaw go?

Attachments

• photo20424.jpg
    photo20424.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 0
I mean if you didnt figure it out by now, it's way way cheaper now to buy in the community market than straight from the game.
Its only useful to buy fresh bundle of character/costume bundle.

And they said they won't be working on creating weapon attachments as it would take time creating the models and then balancing between them... So that old as the game request can be buried 6 feet deep.

Upvote 0