• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stop Your Greed

Vincent14

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 3, 2020
I've been a player of killing floor for a really long time. Since the first one, beta of kf2, so on so forth. I'll get to the point. What the hell is with you people charging for weapon updates now. Those weapons were free updates, but now you're charging for them!? Way overpriced too, and I know you dont need it to run the game because the community is what hosts most of the servers and steams retarded marketplace where digital items can cost up to to hundreds of dollars, you get some of that too.

Well, it's not a good look, at least in killing floor 1, when you released payed DLC. It was reasonably priced, and you got multiple things for one purchase. I think you left steams discussions because you were being criticized and rightly so. This is absolutely ridiculous. You going to start charging for every heal next? What the hell is going on.

Upvote 0