• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Steam Store page is up

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
Whatever kind of time warp we're stuck in right now, it makes it sound like KF2 is nearer than I think. And that's something that I like.

[TW]Ramm-Jaeger

Tripwire Interactive President
Oct 11, 2005
www.redorchestragame.com
But its not even June yet. How the heck does that work? Is this like stores putting up christmas stuff for sale the day after halloween?
Yeah it's this weird thing they do where magazines go out like two months in advance. I don't understand it either :) I just got the June issue a few days ago.

Jpz38 Hetzer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 21, 2013
Now they just need to add the "Pre Order Button" :D

Is this like stores putting up christmas stuff for sale the day after halloween?
Were the hell are you were stores wait till halloween before they put up christmas stuff? I always see it very late september early october.

Azukki

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
I'm getting an error when I try to add Dosh as a steam store tag.
"There was a problem adding your tag."
Anyone else?

Vuther

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 14, 2013
I'm getting an error when I try to add Dosh as a steam store tag.
"There was a problem adding your tag."
Anyone else?
It'll be France though, might be different currency entirely. Anyone know a common slang term for money in French?

Rattler

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
THE SAME! That was the first thing that came up to my mind when I saw the steam page :D But sadly its not working.