• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Steam keeps deleting my game files and re-downloading them again

jolorulz

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 18, 2011
Manila
I've raised this question on the steam forums before and through their tech support, and no one seems interested in helping out. I've been having this problem for about a month. My RO2 and Men of War: Assault Squad's game files are sporadically deleted by steam and re-downloaded. About 4.2 GB for Men of War and 2.3 GB for RO2, always the same size.

I have no idea why this is happening and this is totally pissing me off:mad:
If anyone can clear this up and give me a few pointers in stopping this from happening, please share and it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey mate your not alone! I don't to start a new thread incase it's a common issue, but, every single patch that has ever been released for RO has required a whopping 4.7GB to be redownloaded again. Once i was capped at a thrilling 5kb/s with a patch somehow the size of 7.9GB. I have no idea why this happens and deleting the game does not cure it. I love the game to bits but am curious if anyone has worked a fix for it :)

Upvote 0
Hey mate your not alone! I don't to start a new thread incase it's a common issue, but, every single patch that has ever been released for RO has required a whopping 4.7GB to be redownloaded again. Once i was capped at a thrilling 5kb/s with a patch somehow the size of 7.9GB. I have no idea why this happens and deleting the game does not cure it. I love the game to bits but am curious if anyone has worked a fix for it :)

Oh thank god... I thought I was just being paranoid about... well never mind...

I really hope someone can help out with this.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0