• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Static Mesh Catalogue

Chernuk

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 29, 2006
Revision 0 of my static mesh catalogue is finally ready - enjoy.

It currently lists all of the TWI static meshes since mid-September (prior to the release of the G41).

The static meshes are first listed in alphabetically order of the name and description I have given the mesh, not by the name as listed in ROed.

The meshes are also listed as broken down by package and group.

There is a third special list which includes all static meshes featuring snow or some other characteristic relevant to a winter map.

Future work includes:
1) Keep up with updates from TWI
2) Including lists of static meshes created by the community.

If you have made static meshes that you want included in the next revision, send me:
a) permission to list the static mesh
b) the static mesh's name
c) the package or, if its saved in a mylevel package, the map name where the static is saved
d) the source where the package or map can be downloaded

If you have any suggestions for other "special lists" feel free to send them my way.

Also, as this is a work in progess, if you notice any errors or discrepancies please let me know so I can fix them.

If you like this convenient tool, help me out with my other project: a historical meta-reference, the Compendium Orchestrium.

Attachments

• ROStaticMeshCatalog.pdf
    282.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
You want one for textures too!?! Damn, give an inch and they want a mile.

Actually, I figured someone would ask.:rolleyes: Don't worry, its on the drawing board. Knowing me it won't be ready until December, so I'll wrap it up for you as a christmas present.

Now how come no one is helping out with my other project, the Compendium? Is it because I gave it a stupid name? Get over it and submit you links so I can it finished.

Upvote 0
No offence to tripwire

Its a pity tripwire didn't manage there textures and static mesh properties a bit better.

I.E. All packaged within the a set of parameters. eg. All style of wood texture under wood, all static meshes lists as construction (doors, roofes etc), furniture, outdoor etc.

Upvote 0
No offence to tripwire

Its a pity tripwire didn't manage there textures and static mesh properties a bit better.

I.E. All packaged within the a set of parameters. eg. All style of wood texture under wood, all static meshes lists as construction (doors, roofes etc), furniture, outdoor etc.

This would mean 2 things, that either all mappers would have their textures in place before they actually start texturing their map or that all textures are reordered afterwards and all mappers have to go through their maps again and re apply each texture.

Upvote 0