• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sometimes, I really regret purchasing Killing Floor 2

Nitronik

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 13, 2014
Don't get me wrong, it's a great game, but holy ****e aren't the dc issues annoying. I don't think I have played a non-solo game these last two weeks.

Seeing as the threads in other sections get buried and/or ignored, am I alone in this? Or is anyone else actually having dc issues? Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot the cause?

What irks me is that this only happens in KF2. All my other games work just fine

I'm not having disconnect issues, it's been server stress tested on the beta phase. Any server disconnects/crashes are at the servers fault. If you keep disconnecting on every server then do something with your internet connection or move to the civilization.

Well, you are not alone here regretting sometimes the purchase of Killing Floor 2. To keep a fact in mind, it's currently in early access. They gave us what we asked for. Now... Anything can change within months and on full release, it may be worth the price.

I'm only afraid of the future changes, which (may occur) make's the game either unplayable or unenjoyable. As (un)informed as tripwire let us to be we can assume nothing for sure yet. Update v9001 - Addet Insult Players on overwhelmingly requests, now with more british accents and slangs. Go and have fun ya mon*grls.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Where are you? Ive probably got almost 70 hours in the game and I think I have been disconnected one time.

Italy. I have never had a single (like, at all) disconnect issue during the pre-21st stress test, and now here I am unable to play a full match

Really, I'm liking the game itself, and the direction it's taking seems to be valid, but not being able to play with other meat sacks (Hans quote) the likes of me really kills most of it.
You can only solo maps so many times.

Upvote 0
Don't get me wrong, it's a great game, but holy ****e aren't the dc issues annoying. I don't think I have played a non-solo game these last two weeks.

Seeing as the threads in other sections get buried and/or ignored, am I alone in this? Or is anyone else actually having dc issues? Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot the cause?

What irks me is that this only happens in KF2. All my other games work just fine

hasn't happened to me, not even once :confused:

Upvote 0