• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

smooth rotation

I have to confess I've had the game for a while but never played past the first level, I totally hate teleporting but ever since you added full locomotion the game is a freaking blast to play. Doing a headshot while you're moving is fantastic. Snap turning was already great and now with smooth rotation is even better, much better actually. That being said, a few things I would like are:
1- An option to disable the movement based on where you're looking. It's not a big deal but i would like to be able to walk straight by pressing the stick forward even if I am looking right or left. It's kind of confusing, most of all with final bosses, I sort of walk towards them when I want to turn around and walk backwards while facing them. It also makes the movement kinda unreal, like you're floating around instead of walking. An option to disable that would be very welcome.
2- A way to grab ammo and health kits without having to holster your weapon, maybe by just walking near them.
3- Not that important as the current adjustment is very good but an option to adjust a higher or slower smooth turning would be good too.

Keep up the good work!

Upvote 0