• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Skallagrim on Zombies and Brain Damage

First of all, I know in KF they are "specimens" and not "zombies".
You also forget that any object sent flying to the specimens's head will cause it to explode and have the zed walk around like a chicken. :D

So i think knife-insert-into-skull is the lease of our problem.

And like Interro-chan said, the zeds use there brain much more then zombies.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I dont know how can we compare zombies to specimens, the specimens arent stupid you know? well, maybe the cyst is a little bit dumb than the others

I dont know how can we compare zombies to specimens, the specimens arent stupid you know? well, maybe the cyst is a little bit dumb than the others

So how do you guys explain that some can still fight without their head for a little while? ;)

Upvote 0
If were being entirely honest almost anything is possible in a science fiction environment, they created a cross gene human being, it literally is a spider-man, so it's not unbelievable for there to be specimens that can survive, temporarily, with their heads cut off.

You could have specimens to survive and thrash for a bit longer it's not that extreme.

However - this also begs the question - where the **** are the other biological freaks? We have the crawler and stalker - how about a regeneador/iron maiden type dude from Re4. That was probably the scariest dude throughout the entire series

Upvote 0
how about a regeneador/iron maiden type dude from Re4. That was probably the scariest dude throughout the entire series

Regenerators were freaking scary indeed, the sound they made gave you goosepumps >.<
But that would be a great idea, having a specimen that can regenerate itself, meaning it would take a lot of damage to actually kill it, or you would have to shoot specific areas on it's body in order to reveal a "core" type of thing.
I feel like this idea could go far :3

Upvote 0