• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Siren getting stuck and camera turning

MrWheelMan

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 23, 2016
So on Burning Paris at the big area with stairs to the underground in the middle there is a certain manhole where a siren got stuck and would remain in the hole and just constantly scream

as for the camera bug it's usually when i play berserker and want to either block, heal or aim (can't remember which) that my camera will turn 180 degrees which is quite annoying in some situations.

thanks for reading!

Thanks for the report. We'll begin investigating the spot you mentioned in regards to sirens. As for your second issue, we're having difficulty replicating the camera turn bug with berserkers. Can you give us any additional details about when and how this occurs for you? Do you know what Zed is attacking you at the moment the turn occurs?

Upvote 0
[TW said:
OfficerDavid;n2280149]Thanks for the report. We'll begin investigating the spot you mentioned in regards to sirens. As for your second issue, we're having difficulty replicating the camera turn bug with berserkers. Can you give us any additional details about when and how this occurs for you? Do you know what Zed is attacking you at the moment the turn occurs?

hey david ive got a few clips i can upload or link regarding the camera turn issue with beserker,its an annoying issue,which im surprised nobody else is finding,check my earlier ` reload/equp weapon bug` post theres a clip there of it happening ,usually when reloading or changeing weapons

Last edited:
Upvote 0
opium;n2281169 said:
hey david ive got a few clips i can upload or link regarding the camera turn issue with beserker,its an annoying issue,which im surprised nobody else is finding,check my earlier ` reload/equp weapon bug` post theres a clip there of it happening ,usually when reloading or changeing weapons

Alright, that would be very useful. At present, this isn't an issue we've experienced so any additional details would help in understanding the problem. I believe video links should work better.

Upvote 0