• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

should have focused on making the xbox 360 version first.

ForgottenHero

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 31, 2006
set hardware, way less can go wrong, fewer bugs, way more sales. $$$$$$$$ i see money for tripwire here. big time. console gamers are less picky and fussy.

WE ARE STARVING for any kind of realistic themed shooter. who cares if pc gamers get mad and throw their $3,000 rigs out the window. they gonna be mad no matter what you do. might as well follow the money and focus on consoles and do a pc port when you get around to it. maybe.

gotta include t-hunt coop on the consoles. its a must.

also, dlc. we love to buy dlc and don't expect anything free. we will gladly pay premium prices for map packs every few months until the next red orchestra comes out.

join the 21st century and make some real money.

i remember when TWI said they were considering releasing RO2 for consoles sometime in the future, and i remember thinking "LOL thats going to be impossible, RO is way too complex and difficult for console!"

Now with the release of RO2 i can completely see this game on console. that is how shallow it is.

They never said that, otherwise, quote please.

Upvote 0
They never said that, otherwise, quote please.

http://ironhammers.org/?p=7155

Alan Wilson said:
Well, it starts from the fact that all the development is done on the PC, using Unreal. We actually had a 360 version working a while back, as a demonstration. But the big multiplayer thing on consoles? Not going to work easily. Plus handling the servers, the big environments. It would be a significant piece of work. Doesn

Upvote 0
See this is exatcly what we need to see an xbox 360 consoler..

PS3 players would never be this ignorant so hey i hope tripwire never release anything to the xbox 360 for your attitude son..

If anyone deserves it its the PC and the PS3.

The xbox is a kids toy the PS3 is for the more harder consoler guys ;).

But in any case just do Red Orchestra for the PC give the consolers something like red orchestra arcade consoler warfare.

Last edited:
Upvote 0