• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

should have focused on making the xbox 360 version first.

ForgottenHero

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 31, 2006
set hardware, way less can go wrong, fewer bugs, way more sales. $$$$$$$$ i see money for tripwire here. big time. console gamers are less picky and fussy.

WE ARE STARVING for any kind of realistic themed shooter. who cares if pc gamers get mad and throw their $3,000 rigs out the window. they gonna be mad no matter what you do. might as well follow the money and focus on consoles and do a pc port when you get around to it. maybe.

gotta include t-hunt coop on the consoles. its a must.

also, dlc. we love to buy dlc and don't expect anything free. we will gladly pay premium prices for map packs every few months until the next red orchestra comes out.

join the 21st century and make some real money.

flashmozzg

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2011
Sry but the game like RO2 is not possible on something as old and weak as xbox 360, only like on medium settings with 16-24 maxplayers.

NinetyNine

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 7, 2011
Why would I throw a $3000 computer out the window because you can only afford an Xbox?

Makes no sense at all.

Nilzey

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 31, 2011
Sweden
B-B-But... You'll get Baddulfeild!

At first I was laughing at a obvious troll...

But then I realized this is what 12yo's really think...

Attachments

Last edited:

Clowndoe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 10, 2011
Canada
Should have made a Super Nintendo version, it's pretty hard to make a game run on a 16-bit console from the 90's that doesn't work on a basic laptop today.

This is the greatest reasoning of all time.

luciferintears

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 3, 2011
i remember when TWI said they were considering releasing RO2 for consoles sometime in the future, and i remember thinking "LOL thats going to be impossible, RO is way too complex and difficult for console!"

Now with the release of RO2 i can completely see this game on console. that is how shallow it is.

Clowndoe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 10, 2011
Canada
i remember when TWI said they were considering releasing RO2 for consoles sometime in the future, and i remember thinking "LOL thats going to be impossible, RO is way too complex and difficult for console!"

Now with the release of RO2 i can completely see this game on console. that is how shallow it is.
They never said that, otherwise, quote please.

stayBlind

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 4, 2011
Suwanee, GA
They never said that, otherwise, quote please.
http://ironhammers.org/?p=7155

Alan Wilson said:
Well, it starts from the fact that all the development is done on the PC, using Unreal. We actually had a 360 version working a while back, as a demonstration. But the big multiplayer thing on consoles? Not going to work easily. Plus handling the servers, the big environments. It would be a significant piece of work. Doesn

KompanyCommands

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 29, 2011
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
See this is exatcly what we need to see an xbox 360 consoler..

PS3 players would never be this ignorant so hey i hope tripwire never release anything to the xbox 360 for your attitude son..

If anyone deserves it its the PC and the PS3.

The xbox is a kids toy the PS3 is for the more harder consoler guys ;).

But in any case just do Red Orchestra for the PC give the consolers something like red orchestra arcade consoler warfare.

Last edited: