• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sharpshooter Loadout?

Whenever I play on HoE, I usually bring a LAR and a Mk23 with me if I end up as a Sharpshooter. If I don't, I would also have the M14EBR with me or also have the Single Piston Longmusket. That being said, I'm a very bad Sharpshooter as I am unable to do the 10 M14EBR Headshots against Fleshpounds, but I'm decent enough to stunlock with LAR headshots.

Anything lower than HoE: LAR + Handcannon, because I like the feeling of deleting Crawlers with one shot.

Note: The last 6 blocks of loadout space fluctuate between used and not used because I don't think too deeply on having a filled loadout all the time.

Upvote 0
Diff: HoE (those loadouts work on all difficulties though)

Favorite: EBR, HC, MK
If I have to cover someone: Handguns + LAR/SPL
For fun: LAR + Trench (Stun Scrakes with the LAR and then standing uppercut with the Trench)
Jumpshot/Uppercut pleasure: HC, MK, Hunting Shotgun

Scrakes are fairly easy with all of those loadouts. However, it's almost impossible to take more than one Fleshpound as Hunting-Sharp.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm also playing HoE only.

Wave 1 - 4:
Dual MKs
Dual Revos
Dual Deagles

(No, not the dirty tactic, I just like to cowboy around like a bo$$)

Wave 5 - 10: Depending on what I have on my team and how they are doing I am playing differently.

LAR + Musket

M14 + Musket

XBOW + Dual MKs

XBOW + SP. Tommy gun (because SCAR has a very long reload time and low ammo count

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm not the best sharp so sometimes I go with xbow +mk if I know I am the only one on my team that is able to take out scrakes and fleshpounds. (Gotta love pubs). If I'm having fun I like messing around with the musket and lar.

Edit : Just wanted to point out that there is already an identical topic in the KF Tactics forum that is five pages long and would probably be more enlightening than what you have here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jumpshot/Uppercut pleasure: HC, MK, Hunting Shotgun

Yeah, that is lovely :) But someone else needs to take care of fleshies.

Forgot about some other derpy loadouts:

M4 + EBR. M4 is basically equal to a 9mm with 2x larger mag and convenient sights.

Both zedguns: energy sharp nananana! I'ts extra fun to aim headshots with plasma balls. Scrakes are a joke when you zap them and keep headshotting, FP's take ages to kill, though.

Upvote 0
Loadout#1: Crossbow+Mk23+Handy
Handy for Siren or Husks, piercing the trash. MK for rest of trash killing and Crossbow for big fierces or long distanced Husks. Pretty much bland and boring but effective.

Loadout#2: LaR+Dual HCs+Dual MK23s
Just spam dual pistols if something is at close or medium range, for long range there's trusty LaR. As mentioned above you can toss Trench next to LaR and still be effective, as long as you're bagging headshots.

Loadout#3: Musket+dual .44s+Handy
Handy for single ranged threats or long range trash picking. Dual .44s for medium range multiple kills or meatshielded ranged threats. Musket for big threats from up close generally, for meatshielded targets spam dualies.

Loadout#4: M14+dual Handies+MK23 or M14+LaR
I don't think that there's anything hard about this loadout, just unless really close you don't spam dual Handies upon meatshielded ranged threats or big fierces. To take out multiple big threats (like 2 scrakes walking on a corridor) you might need to combo dual HCs or LaR with M14 together in a row.

ps. All loadouts works at Hell on Earth, provided that you can aim and bag headshots.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I can't seem to stick to a single loadout, each has pros and cons.

These are my 3 favorite ones though.
I play exclusively on HoE.

M14+LAR Gives you the firepower to kill the big zeds but might leave you overwhelmed since the 9mm is not enough to clear waves fast.

Dualies + reserve pistol + M14 Gives you wave clearing power and a lot of shots before you need to reload but makes scrakes a major danger if fought from up close.

Dualies + Xbow Not as good wave clear as its M14 counterpart, makes killing scrakes a breeze but FPs have to be killed from farther away if you're playing with 5+ players.

Not really related but I hope the gunslinger in KF2 will have a way to handle the big guys.

Upvote 0
*shrugs* I'm old-school.

Xbow and Mk23 if I'm being boring or need a long-range fighter. Sometimes I get a katana if I've got nothing else to spend cash on. Occassionally a M79 instead of a Mk23 if I'm derping around or if the situation requires it (biotics lab or something).

EBR/LAR if I've got more room to manouver or think I'll need to solo.

Upvote 0
Forgot about some other derpy loadouts:

M4 + EBR. M4 is basically equal to a 9mm with 2x larger mag and convenient sights.

Much in this same vein, I have been known to rock the SCAR & Crossbow. Especially on maps that are large and open. Pretty fun loadout. Also the option to switch the SCAR to full auto gives you that little bit of added punch when things go awry and you need to force a path.

Upvote 0