• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Setting the Project Directory (Help)

HeadClot

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 2, 2010
Utah, United States
Ok, So I am trying to point my .ini files in the UDK folders at my Development Directory but I am having a few issues mainly it wont compile... AT ALL!

I have some Scripts written out and I just need to aim them at the Mod directory any advice would be Helpful :)

As for Files I am trying to point at the directory

Here they are -

Default Engine.ini
and
Default Game.ini

I do not get what i am doing wrong....

I have followed this Tutorial to the T and still no luck. :(

Er... what are you trying to do exactly? If you have UnrealScript classes that you want to compile, then they have to be within the Development\Src folder. Inside that you create a folder which will be the name of your package (e.g. TestMod) and then within that you create another folder called "classes". You put your scripts inside the classes folder, add the main folder name to the ini files (TestMod in this case) and then run the compiler. It should then create a file called TestMod.u in the UnrealGame\Script folder that's the compiled result of your .uc files and you're done.

Upvote 0