• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Server suddenly stuck unranked

Cranston_29thid

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 13, 2010
Hello. The server that we've been hosting from NFO suddenly went unranked yesterday. It's been going since September of last year and we've never had issues with it going unranked (disregarding testing of non-whitelisted mutators which were fixed easily by disabling them and restarting the server).

I've tried disabling all mutators and restarting the server but it won't come back online. I understand that you have been talking to NFO and opened up a IP range for ranked which our server should be within so we've never applied for a ranked server for that reason, there has never been the need.

Server IP: 74.91.123.225

Would appreciate any help from forum moderators or other server owners who've ran into similar issues. Perhaps TWI could check that the above IP is within the IP range made ranked for NFO? Thanks in advance.

Hello. The server that we've been hosting from NFO suddenly went unranked yesterday. It's been going since September of last year and we've never had issues with it going unranked (disregarding testing of non-whitelisted mutators which were fixed easily by disabling them and restarting the server).

I've tried disabling all mutators and restarting the server but it won't come back online. I understand that you have been talking to NFO and opened up a IP range for ranked which our server should be within so we've never applied for a ranked server for that reason, there has never been the need.

Server IP: 74.91.123.225

Would appreciate any help from forum moderators or other server owners who've ran into similar issues. Perhaps TWI could check that the above IP is within the IP range made ranked for NFO? Thanks in advance.

Please take a look at your servers log file. In some cases the reason of going unranked is written in that file.

Upvote 0
I have run into a ranking issue and it seems to be the mutators.

[2404.62] Log: DeclutterMyHud.u Failed - Removing Ranked Status
[2404.63] Log: ReservedSlots.u Failed - Removing Ranked Status
[2404.63] Log: ServerEx.u Failed - Removing Ranked Status
[2404.63] Log: ShutUp.u Failed - Removing Ranked Status
[2404.63] OfficialGameServer: Removing ranked status: IS_RANKED_UPDATE returning FALSE

Any ideas. I really like those mutators especially the ReservedSlots mutator.

Upvote 0