• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Searching Before You Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Glory

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
Hey Everyone,
Lately, there have been a lot of multi-posts suggesting the same thing. To prevent these multi-posts, please search for the item that you are thinking of posting about before you do so. It also prevents any unwanted comments on your posts.

To Search:
Click on search button on the bar near the top of the page.

Basic:
Type in the keyword and choose where you want to search: thread/posts

Advanced:
Just click the advanced option, then fill in as many info boxes as you think you'll need to to find something similar. (You don't need to fill them ALL in)

Sometimes it's better to post on the already exisiting and to add your ideas to them rather than start from scratch.

Last edited:
so true

so true

oh god...is it just me, or all the threads here repeats (dun dun dun!):eek:

this is scary. It's practically the same threads I saw when I joined. In fact, there is LESS originality....all the new ideas have stagnated, leaving only the usual complaints, and nobody actually coming up with new ideas!
just one more reason to help the fall of brittania mod *

*this is blatant advertising in it's purest form. after all, if you repeat something enough, won't they eventually do it;)

Upvote 0
Yeah, either way you lose sadly.

Yes.

I would use thread necromancy on some more threads than that patty thread from before retail release, but I know Zips will not be so merciful this time. That, and the 'Lack of Genitals dissapoints me' thread from the very first page of 'Ideas and Suggestions' has been locked.;)

Upvote 0
This topic is so ignored... are you sure they even understand what is meant here? "Search" before post... maybe they are searching in their pants? :rolleyes:

Where else would the threads be?:rolleyes::p

Unless of course, you are implying something here. No wonder we are all on the patty's naughty list this year

Reactions: jmorrisonellis2010
Upvote 0
Where else would the threads be?:rolleyes::p

Unless of course, you are implying something here. No wonder we are all on the patty's naughty list this year

I guess you missunderstood me o_o

What I meant was people don't use "search" because they don't understand the word "search". Maybe they don't even know where the "search" option is :p

I suggest some kind of flashing red with yellow lights with font sized 30 written above "SEARCH before you post" above the search option :rolleyes:

Reactions: Blockbot
Upvote 0
LOL haha very nice to bad most people have no idea how to use the search engine for this i belive it was a good idea that this got bought back up =)

lol nice this was posted on my birthday :) <3

even so. I hate it when ppl say something like this:
"Sorry, for not searching before posting. but this idea is kinda new"

LOL. that is just sad. all threads containing that should be auto deleted :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.