• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

I'm jealous--it feels (<---key word here) like all of the regulars and old-timers from the forums but me were invited to the F&F beta, even though I know that's not the case.

I'm there for you brother--I'm waiting just like everyone else too, although I'm not nearly at your level of famousiosity in the forumtubes. Maybe you can dedicate your life to tking these guys in really annoying ways.

Upvote 0
Aftermath of an ambush, with the ambushed US forces trying to push through, which resulted in disaster. Additionally, they mounted increasingly strong flanking attempts around my right flank composed of ~6 M8's and roughly a battalion of infantry.

In the end I had to fall back as they were pushing through the main ambush point and around my flank, mainly because my forces had run out of ammunition. :D

Some of my units got caught up in the maelstrom while retreating and got mauled pretty badly. In total I lost roughly 40% of my understrength battalion while the enemy had roughly 60% losses of his 2+ infantry battalions, lost an entire over strength tank platoon and a Reece company.

Reactions: Apos and NoxNoctum
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Been playing the latest version of 1257 AD for Mount and Blade: Warband. The new "scenes" are getting quite elaborate. This was the rather spartan greeting I received upon riding up on Omagh Abbey...

2lcobr4.jpg

16k9pxc.jpg

But when I followed the torchlights in the mist I discovered...

iwurrk.jpg

2mhezdc.jpg

A small hamlet complete with winery, dyeworks, etc., and the walled abbey itself.

25jh9gx.jpg

iznlur.jpg

And in all of this I had to find a fugitive to punish. :p

Upvote 0
It is, be aware that patch 1.01 is out already which did improve quite a lot of the more glaring things like tank accuracy, spotting and infantry fire on tanks.

Good to know. I'll hopefully get some time to try it within the next few weeks.

STALKER SoC with Super Mod Pack 2.5:

Some of the new weapons available:
XR_3DA2010-04-0716-44-53-94.jpg

XR_3DA2010-04-0716-44-56-24.jpg

Show off some of my favorite weapons. The PPSH-41 and PPD-40 are from RO if I am not mistaken:

XR_3DA2011-08-2223-35-31-57.jpg

XR_3DA2011-08-2223-35-34-88.jpg

XR_3DA2011-08-2223-36-07-09.jpg

XR_3DA2011-08-2223-36-21-20.jpg

What I really liked about the mod was the many different variations for the AK textures. With 30 or so different furniture options, the next random AK you found almost always looked different. Added a lot of immersion to the "scrounge random weapons" factor.

A lot of other great features in this mod to.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Lemon I hope you were demoted after that mission. Seriously, those poor GIs :(
(it's a tough game, I know, wish I had more time to play it properly)

I wasn't the one in charge of the guys that got slaughtered, I was the one in charge of the guys that slaughtered the guys that got slaughtered. ;):p

Some more screenshots of another game I've had. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0