• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

kevb0 soaring in after we ditched the Mi-8.
screen0009ob.jpg

Sitting on 40'inch treads with kevb0 in the back.
screen0016bv.jpg

Upvote 0
kevb0 and I riding in our mighty steed....We got owned later by a Su-34
screen0150ut.jpg

kevb0 is riding shotgun. We later got killed by a Cobra gunship.
screen0075lt.jpg

We hid from tanks, APCs, gunships and they all pass by us a few feet infront of us.
screen0209ru.jpg

kevb0 saving my ass wit the MG36 while I repaired the howitzers
screen0221lx.jpg

kevb0 showing off the new MP7 series. I swear it sounds like a MG-42.
screen0118hz.jpg

Upvote 0
It is very entertaining. Most of the guys who ***** about it fall into different catagories.

1) Sim player who bitches because the game does not actually portrey squad based combat as it should in the current timeframe.

2) Internet tough guy who refuses to buy EA products because they actually put commercials for their video games on the TV.

3) Game fanboi who denounes the game because it does not have the graphics of Quake4, the Map size of Operation flashpoint, the player limit of Planetside, the flight model of Lomac.

4) Moron who connects from the wastelands of russia using a 286 and has a 16.6kbit connection and complains about graphics and lag.

If you have the spare money, I'd say go for it. Don't let most of the people who post here sway your opinion. It is truely a fantastic game.

screen0231ck.jpg

Upvote 0
If you play with me and kevb0, it will be nothing but bliss. But I'm backlogged with games I said I was going to buy for kevb0. :(

What I've noticed, The game is so engrossing when you have another person with you. And it's even a lot better with a full squad. You can change the tide of the whole battle with only six people. 1 Assualt, 2(1)Medics, 1(2) AT, 1 Engy and 1 MG = Giggity.

Upvote 0
cool , played it abit more, really awsome effects and physics. its almost as good as that farcry 2 physics video, well, things just fly ;) and quite bloody (always good! :) , think bullet wholes and stabbing the head and having the helmet fly again.

warning, demo is in full russian. if u dont know russian, just use default settings or else u might set a very unplayable setting.

demo:
http://www.russobit-m.ru/rus/games/eastfront/files/ef_demo.exe

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Xendance said:
kevb0: Some people just get pissed by the disconnections, crashes etc etc... Like me.

And the horrendous traffic it uses. If I play one hour on a full 32 Player server, it leeches more than 60 megs. If you ahve a limit like myself, you'll think twice about playing that game.

Also that I was not able to install patch 1.03 at all, no matter what I tried, did not quite make me like it. Still, the game is somewhat fun, if you can ignore those issues.

Upvote 0