• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Saving XP,LVL,PRESTIGES

sNeeP7

Nov 1, 2014
It would be awesome if someone can create a mod that will save the players xp,level,prestiges even if the server is unranked.

When new player join the server it will automatic save his lvl xp and etc, when left or anything else it will continue when he stopped, just like ranked server

i'll appreciate it !

Everything relared to level, XP, drops and Vosh currency is well protected and out of moder's hand. Mod like this is impossible to integrate.

To my knowledge the only unranked servers are the ones using custom game modes and/or certain gameplay affecting mutators.

Other servers shold still provide you XP even if it has unranked icon in server browser.

Upvote 0
When playing in unranked server you still gain XP and keep lvl up, but when map changes it resets.

What I need is something to keep the XP and LVL to the player even when map changes or he rejoin to server.

So I can enjoy playing "ranked" with my XP and LVL on the same server with other mutators that disabled the xp gain when starting new map.

Upvote 0
What you're asking for is a way to circumvent the whitelisting system that TW (Tripwire) have in place for mutators and custom gamemodes. They deliberately made it so that non-whitelisted mods will not save your XP, and for good reason.

Unfortunately, TW do not consider whitelisting 'fair' mods to be a priority, where fair means it can't be exploited to farm XP. If you play on servers that have 'fair' mods, then your only option is to ask TW to whitelist those mods. There is little chance of that based on their attitude towards mods.

Reactions: simplecat
Upvote 0
I don't want to keep gain XP on other servers, I want a custom mutator, that allow me to continue my xp and levels ONLY on my server.
nothing with the ranked system, like the RPG mutators, it saves your xp and levels to the same server, even if the server is unranked
using its xp mutator-side
when entering other server i know it will continue from the RANKED system

I don't know how explain it better

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks for the clarification, I misunderstood your request. It could be done but is likely non-trivial to implement, requiring custom perk classes that function identically to the vanilla perks but that also factor in server-side XP to offset your 'ranked' level. I have found no such way to adjust your perk level, you have to instead override everything that references your perk level. Additionally, you have to create your own perk build-saving system because the perk build that KF2 will default to is whatever you had last time you played a ranked match. Changing your perk build in an unranked match does not get saved.

Last edited:
Upvote 0