• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Santa’s Workshop Abomination Glitch

Josh Murday

Feb 19, 2019
I was playing on Santa’s Workshop on Survival 10 Waves on Hard we did the map normally with no issues but once we got to the boss we killed him but I noticed that I didn’t get any XP for the kill I then looked at the team rewards screen and saw that nobody got the kill on the boss.

I've experienced this bug many times before, i don't believe it has anything to do with Santa's Workshop, or any map, wave length, game-mode, difficulty etc
I think the bug is caused by the Abomination spawns, they do damage to the Abomination when they explode, taking chunks of health off his Armour when killed close to him etc... so when the Abomination has no remaining Armour pieces, they do hp damage to him.
And what you've experienced may have been because the Abomination had a slither of health left and your team must have shot the Abomination spawns around him and the spawns killed him, and so no-one gets any xp or the boss kill.

I grind Hoe endless all the time for xp and every third or so Abomination boss fight the spawns snatch the kill, but im just guessing thats what happened to you too in ur game lol (y)

Upvote 0