• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map RSTE-Bataan

Drecks

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 26, 2005
The Netherlands
Final Release of RSTE-Bataan.

Mapname: RSTE-Bataan

Version : Final

Author : Drecks

Change log :

This release fixt the blurry rock material introduced with Brewing. Ths small update did not solve it so the material was replaced.

Credits :

Wolverine
Shadowwil
Raiders Gaming Network for constant support for custom maps.
My wife for telling me i'm an idiot. She was right afterall.

Download: Here it is

Final release movie

RSTE-Bataan - YouTube
p.s. I'm an idiot when it comes to post youtube movies in this forum.....

Last edited:
I was play in a multiplay Bataan today.
It crashed when the number becomes 64 ppl.:(
Reports

As long your the only one reporting the problem its probably at your end.
I'm not telling you it can't be the map. You might need to wait till it get played
more often and more people experience the same issue.

Enjoy the wait.

Upvote 0
Server Crash

Server Crash

Hi, I'm asked by the admin of one of the most popular server in East Asia [Banzai RS Realism] to look into the recent crash while the server was running your map.
I was kindly referred to you/this thread by flintlockecole.

below is the server's dump file at the time of the crash.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/243151385/dmp.zip

Since I have no experience in running RO2 server the information I'm providing here might be totally useless. If you need any further information about this, please say so and I will get further info from the admin.

Thanks for the great work and we'll be looking forward to play the map.

Upvote 0
We've played this map several times on our server now and it seems like a nice map. Haven't spotted bugs so far and can't tell any balance suggestions yet, untill we get more than 30 players to play the map.
Here's some screenies I took:
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
We've played this map several times on our server now and it seems like a nice map. Haven't spotted bugs so far and can't tell any balance suggestions yet, untill we get more than 30 players to play the map.

Thanks for the heads up. Balance suggestions won't be needed. As this release was final.
The map was in the contest and the balance was ok. I seen worser balanced maps. :cool:

Upvote 0