• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design RO weirdness, are the following map bugs or rare standard bugs?

Tontoman

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 6, 2007
Been playing a lots of Gorlitz map lately and some weird stuff popped up. Was wondering if it's some general RO weirdness I haven't seen before or map related.

Can't crawl bug - All of a sudden you can't crawl anymore, forward, backwards sideways nothing works even on clear ground. Getting up and lying down again doesn't fix it, suicideing does fix it.

Russian APC MG bug - All of a sudden the MG can't kill inf. Guy is in the open, you're tagging him but he won't go down. Checked the score to make sure it wasn't a reporting prob (the little messages you get upper right corner) but nothing. I know there's the Stug bug where your shot can fire 10 degrees left or right of the sites (moving the tank and going back to gunner fixes that) but in this case the tracers are going where you're firing just no kills. And yes I'm sure I'm hitting :p, at first I thought it was just aim... but after 5 min of it something was up.

Any ideas, thanks.

T.