• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

RO: Ostfront 41-45 Remaster?

Bessas

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2009
Hi!

I`d like to ask the developers to create a new Remastered version of RO1. No need 3D tanks from inside, just do a remaster please. Back in time the tank battles in that game were a best, nowadays it could be the same. I don`t know World of Tanks but if anyone ever have played RO1, and liked it than plz bump up this topic.
I am missing the epic tank battles in RO1. Sure I can jump in still to the game and find some games, but the game need fresh blood.

Last edited:

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Remastering or remaking one of our older titles is an idea we have tossed about. If it is something we see enough demand for, I would think we would strongly consider it.

utek

Aug 20, 2010
Slovenia
Well after you make some money with Maneater and Chivalry 2, a new Red Orchestra WW2 game on a modern engine would be amazing!

So yeah +1 from me on a new RO game.

Last edited:

xxxGeneralxxx

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2020
Remastering RoOst would be amazing. Postscriptum and Hell let loose doesnt give me the thrills of Ro Ost. Ro Ost was the best ww2 ever. Ro2 was good but the lack of vehicles and weapons and the lack of good old combat arms maps killed it for me. Lets hope for a Ro Ost remake!!

Reactions: GsfHero and utek

PFC Patison [RET.]

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 4, 2017
You must have a good idea how many copies you have sold of this game? The number of people playing is higher now than 7 years ago and that's not just because of Covid-19. The mod team on this are still turning out new content...you should give them access to the base game.

Reactions: GsfHero

xxxGeneralxxx

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2020
Lets hope... A remastered Ro Ost would be the best game ever, instant buy for me and friends...Lets cross fingers that TWI is more than thinking about it.

Reactions: GsfHero and utek

GsfHero

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 14, 2011
It's age of remasters please consider to make ostfront 41-45 remaster the game was epic also give us all community maps and later add the maps of RO2.I will stop play other games if you make it i promise

Reactions: xxxGeneralxxx

GsfHero

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 14, 2011
Remastering or remaking one of our older titles is an idea we have tossed about. If it is something we see enough demand for, I would think we would strongly consider it.
Make a poll( a site for this and send mails to all) or try a demo to steam as Gothic playable teaser

Reactions: xxxGeneralxxx

xxxGeneralxxx

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2020
It's age of remasters please consider to make ostfront 41-45 remaster the game was epic also give us all community maps and later add the maps of RO2.I will stop play other games if you make it i promise
Plssss we need a ro ost remake!! The best ww2 game ever made!!

Reactions: GsfHero