• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RO-Kriegstadt Beta 3

I guess that's kind of good? I almost feel as though I should conduct an experiment wherein I create massive tank map and put a bunch of heavy late war tanks on it, then see how much it gets played :rolleyes:
For the love of God do it EH! A tank map made by you would rock!
I play those tank maps alot, I think they are popular for the late night "beer & chips" crowd. hence many hrs played.
When I do hop in a tank in Kriegstadt (any chance I can), there is no screwing around. You have to be on the ball or get many "our tank guys suck" comments thrown at you. :rolleyes: But the intense street fighting is worth it.

Upvote 0
You have to be on the ball or get many "our tank guys suck" comments thrown at you. :rolleyes:

No offense but I tend to be one of those guys :x
But I will say it in a more polite manner, and only when at the Bridge.
"Would someone please give me tank crewman?" -> Polite
"Give me tank crew and I will win the map for us." -> Condescending, but true.

And Shurek, I think it might be time to move on to UE3 mapping so you can be prepared to have your stuff played ASAP when/if there is an RO2, sparing you the learning curve. But by all means, get one of your maps out :( I was really looking forward to Altdamm

Upvote 0
2Mannys is always open for business get people seeded with the default maps get a couple rounds in and once it fills up start the vote for it and before you know it we'll have a full server and one intense battle on Kreigstadt...

EvilHobo? What did you mean the other night we needed the latest version of Spartaaa? The one on the server is the final version... You had me at a loss on that comment...

Upvote 0
Dearest fans,

I apologize for my extended hiatus and the lack of updates to the Kriegstadt series of maps. I wish to inform you though that Kriegstadt Beta 4 is alive and healthy, still undergoing some tweaks to design. I cannot provide an up-to-date changelog due to my decline in map-related organizational skills, however I assure you that it is indeed shaping together nicely.

My sincere thanks to those among you who have remained fans of the map in these times. Without you I would not feel the slightest need to continue work.

-EvilHobo

Upvote 0