• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation Request: "Classic" Fleshpound model

Veerdin

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 21, 2015
Alright, so, forgive me if this isn't the right place to ask, but putting this in General didn't seem the right idea. Feel free to move it, mods, if it's in the wrong spot.

But anyway: like the title says, I'm after a "classic" Fleshpound mod. Either modifying the current Fleshpound to resemble the old fella (give him a nosejob, some liposuction and a nice tan.) Or just straight up porting the old model over and rigging it to the new skeleton, either or, at this point.

Replacing the sound files to give him back his sexy growly robo-voice would be nice, too. Although apparently we're getting Zed voices back in a future update? Not sure if that's official or not, feel free to confirm/deny that.

I'd do it myself... But I'm really lazy and haven't opened 3Ds Max up since last year, and also I'm terrible at rigging things. There's probably people out there who could do this way better than I could.

Anybody whose up for this, that'd be awesome!

Cheers.