• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Remove ground weapons at boss waves?

I think it happened maybe twice to me in nearly 400 hours of gameplay. After a while, you often know where the weapon spawns are. Or you stock up so much that you don't have the space to grab a gun on the floor anyway.

It's kind of a nitpick really.

Plus, it's very situational, but if the fight drags on for too long, you'll be happy to grab a secondary gun that packs a stronger punch than your 9mm.

Upvote 0
well, for me it's not beneficial as when you're running away from a boss and your weight is 8/15 and suddenly it becomes 12/15 and you start to feel heavy, you run slower and the boss catches you... that's not pleasant, and these weapons don't really do damage so why are they there? they just increase your weight and slow you down

Upvote 0
The point of being loaded with upgraded weapons is obviously to face the boss better. You might flee all you want : you'll still have to kill him at some point. Better to do so without running out of ammo or taking forever to kill due to poor damage.

Yeah you're free to play however you want. But you can't choose the path less traveled then complain that it doesn't work as well as the tried-and-true method.

Upvote 0