• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Remember that KF shirt?

dextronaut

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 26, 2009
Pacific Northwest
looking at the shirt, i recognize every weapon on it except for the pistol, is it a new upcoming weapon for KF? is the shirt a bootleg? was it just a mistake?

f7135475.jpg

beretta92.gif

i thought it was a goof up also but looking at the other weapons: the AA12, the pipebomb, the M79, theyre done the way they look in the game. the zombies also look exactly the way they do in the game, but the pistol is clearly not a beretta 92, its a sig p225 like you said.

maybe it was a, "who would notice?", or maybe a, "so whats that pistol look like again??", or maybe it couldve been a, "lets feature the newest weapon were planning to release"

PS: i called 1-888-survive, and it connected me to a Mr. Clamely.

Upvote 0
It's most likely the handcannon being warped by the non-flat contour of the shirt.

sorry man but no dice :p

pistolkf.jpg

41QKtfjYz1L._AA280_.jpg

i really think its a Sig P225, notice the takedown lever above the trigger on the Sig P225 and then look at the picture of the shirt. also the grooves at the back of the slide for gripping. also look at the way the grip is shaped below the hammer, not a sharp point like the desert eagle or the beretta 92:

300px-SIG-Sauer-P225.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the movie is made. Spaceballs-the T-shirt, Spaceballs-the Coloring Book, Spaceballs-the Lunch box, Spaceballs-the Breakfast Cereal, Spaceballs-the Flame Thrower.

So we are getting lunchboxes, flamethrowers, coloring books and cereal?!

Upvote 0