• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Remaking Killing Floor 1.0 SINGLEPLAYER CAMPAIGN!!!

ive got my hands full with porting that Beast of a map known as KF-GRUDGE!! :O :O :O :O

i thought you were going to use the stuff from Wretched and Wicked City, the mylevel packages on those maps are full of stuffz. i have another one coming called Smelly Cave, it has a few more 1.0 stuff in it. im also redoing my port of Sewers with the 1.0 look but i think i just had to port a few textures and the bricks static mesh. the spinning fan blades and projectors i ported a while ago.

if the 1.0 SP looks the way it did in 1.0, major kudos, props, banana stickers, but if its just the campaign side of it, thats cool too.

ALSO! the water in 1.0, i had to restore that completely (a big mess with making materials and cubemaps). you can find it in Wretched and Wicked City.

Yes thank you so much for the reminder about those maps, the process will take so much less time thanks to u!

Upvote 0