• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Remaking Killing Floor 1.0 SINGLEPLAYER CAMPAIGN!!!

YoYoBatty

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 17, 2009
Canada
ive got my hands full with porting that Beast of a map known as KF-GRUDGE!! :O :O :O :O

i thought you were going to use the stuff from Wretched and Wicked City, the mylevel packages on those maps are full of stuffz. i have another one coming called Smelly Cave, it has a few more 1.0 stuff in it. im also redoing my port of Sewers with the 1.0 look but i think i just had to port a few textures and the bricks static mesh. the spinning fan blades and projectors i ported a while ago.

if the 1.0 SP looks the way it did in 1.0, major kudos, props, banana stickers, but if its just the campaign side of it, thats cool too.

ALSO! the water in 1.0, i had to restore that completely (a big mess with making materials and cubemaps). you can find it in Wretched and Wicked City.
Yes thank you so much for the reminder about those maps, the process will take so much less time thanks to u!

Undedd Jester

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 31, 2009
Sheffield, England
Incidently were you planning on importing the training level? I tried that when I got the singleplayer and actually found it quite tough to start with... mostly cause I'm a Aim Down Sight whore :)

Obviously not too worth it, but might be a larf if your stuck for something to do :)

YoYoBatty

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 17, 2009
Canada
You Don't deserve Jew gold or Candaian gold, Have som of my Leprechaun gold instead!
Yes, thats what I need! Then I'll buy a cadallic and a helicopter, but I won't drive the heli cuz I usually drive a cadallic.
Edit: Resident Evil Apocalypse reference

Last edited:

anthracy

Jun 17, 2009
If YoYoBatty spent half as much working on his "upcoming projects" as he did posting and browsing the forums, he could have created Killingfloor 2 on the cryengine by now.

Whatever the case, good luck and hope to see the vegetables of your labor.

PiX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 20, 2009
Sweden
Missed this one. :)
Is it a complete remake?

Edit: Wrong thread:

Last edited: