• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Reising M50

reising7.jpg

In combat

9912062a.jpg.html

Late in the war possibly merills marauders or Philippines

Upvote 0
I'd love to use this on guadcanal ^^

No you wouldn't. It was an unreliable POS.

The M55 with the wire folding stock offset the accuracy of the closed bolt to make it almost impossible to aim when shouldered. And who would want the M60 carbine variant if a M1 was available?

The M50 is chambered 45APC. Unfortunately the game doesn't do ricochet damage, effectively allowing the Tommy to bounce bullets into concealed targets.

Upvote 0
No you wouldn't. It was an unreliable POS.

The M55 with the wire folding stock offset the accuracy of the closed bolt to make it almost impossible to aim when shouldered. And who would want the M60 carbine variant if a M1 was available?

The M50 is chambered 45APC. Unfortunately the game doesn't do ricochet damage, effectively allowing the Tommy to bounce bullets into concealed targets.

Actually the Americans found all their weapons to be unreliable in the tropical conditions, even Springfields got clogged up with sand

Upvote 0
I'm not against adding it. I even started modelling the M55 at one point.

For early war maps it would have absolutely been used by the USMC.

BTW, the M50 didn't need sand to jam, it did it on its own. Marines hated the weapon, but since it was the only SMG they had at the time, delt with it.

Exactly, same for the japanese with the type 100.

Upvote 0