• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

RO2 Reinforcements

Sven71

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 17, 2012
Needed for WIP: Is there any way beyond Kismet's "reinforcement overkill" action to influence a team's reinforcement count? The intention is to reward a team an amount of X reinforcements after successfully securing an area.

Any ideas or a final cannot-be-done (with reasonable effort) feedback?

Sven71

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 17, 2012
Sorry for the late reply, via the kismet or via a mutator?
Thank you anyway. Kismet does not seem to be an option. Mutators are currently beyond my knowledge, but in the end it'll need to access the reinforcements count of each team through a variable. Maybe someone far deeper into scripting has an idea on this one.

Sven71

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 17, 2012
OK, guess I have to script targeting ROTeamInfo class and its integer ReinforcementsRemaining. Let's see how that works out ...

Twrecks

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 28, 2011
Ventura, California
I would imagine that reinforcements is a variable, and as such could be added to via kismet, just like it can be reduced. Suggest you look at Grain Elevator, since there's a denial of reinforcements in the objective sequence in that map.