• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Refinement Part 1

Awww, no milled AK love, I'm guessing we're going to be using the later Type 56 variant(finger also on the trigger during reloading, silly man!).
Still, it's looking pretty solid and I'm particularly happy to hear about the changes to the tactical view. Icons getting in the way of your target drove me crazy sometimes.

The spawn protection idea sounds alright but it would obviously be imperative to make sure the player knows immediately why they can't aim and fire their weapon or else I can see people getting frustrated if they didn't realize they were "out of bounds" by a couple inches and thus lost a firefight.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I 've recently finished great book by Tom Mangold about the tunnel warfare in Cu Chi district and it would be great to see some of it in game.
Are you planning to make gamemode similar to Insurgency in PR/Squad, where US has to search the map for Taliban ammo caches, which have only approximate location on the map.
It would be cool to have the samne in RS2, but with the main objective being tunnel entrances/underground caches destruction.

Upvote 0