• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra - Ostfront -> Basic and Advanced FAQ

Are there any infantry specific maps without vehicles out there?

Also any new player advice would be appreciated. Thankyou.

1)yep more infantry oriented maps than tank-maps
2) no rush, let others rush and just follow and cover. Recognizing uniforms is only matter of time ... play and you will not have problem with that. If you TK than just say "sry" ... you will do many TK from the beggining :) do not worry about that :D

Upvote 0
Using smoke - How ? Please, include in the guideline

Using smoke - How ? Please, include in the guideline

I have had difficulties to understand which roles can use smoke and which keys are need to use / to throw a smoke (grenade)? Every comment is welcome.

This piece of information could also be part of The Guideline!?

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
I have had difficulties to understand which roles can use smoke and which keys are need to use / to throw a smoke (grenade)? Every comment is welcome.

This piece of information could also be part of The Guideline!?

Thanks in advance.
On stock maps, generally only the commanders have smoke. Use it like a regular grenade.

Upvote 0
new mods

new mods

When RO opens, the page from tripwire lists 3 mods. Are these mods playable on RO as purchased or are they add-ons that have to be bought seperately?
If they are playable as is? If so, how does one go about downloading them? I don't see any of the titles mentioned in the servers list when I go to play the game.

Upvote 0
When RO opens, the page from tripwire lists 3 mods. Are these mods playable on RO as purchased or are they add-ons that have to be bought seperately?
If they are playable as is? If so, how does one go about downloading them? I don't see any of the titles mentioned in the servers list when I go to play the game.

Mods are free

Download have fun. MAre Nostrum and Darkest Hour will show up in your steam games list but you join a match of Carpathian Crosses over normal RO.

http://www.moddb.com/mods?filter=t&kw=&released=def&style=def&theme=def&game=185&type=def

Upvote 0