• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation question

yep but how to modify a RO2 UPK package in the RO2 folder?

All modification is done in the content browser. You create new materials in it (and in material editor after creating the material file), you import textures with it, you import static meshes with it and so on.
If you want to make your own materials and/or import textures or whatever, you have to create a new package in the content browser and save the stuff into that using the content browser. That way your vanilla rohos content won't be mismatched with the content that is on the server if you play online.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I explain better: I want to modify an existing UPK package inside the game folder to test some effects in single player, how can I do this? :D

Update: ok I slightly understood how to do this, but I have other questions:

I'm trying to replace the grenade explosion effect, I replaced the effect (keeping the same name) but the game keep the old effect (I don't know how)......any advices?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I explain better: I want to modify an existing UPK package inside the game folder to test some effects in single player, how can I do this? :D

Update: ok I slightly understood how to do this, but I have other questions:

I'm trying to replace the grenade explosion effect, I replaced the effect (keeping the same name) but the game keep the old effect (I don't know how)......any advices?

Hello Dear ,
I really appreciate with your answer. I saw lots of replies here. i think you reply very well define this topic.. keep going like this.. ....
======================

Upvote 0