• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Queen of the Ocean/Platinum Glitch

Hey tripwire team,
I've completed absolutely everything, (great game by the way) but my story is stuck on 99%
I see a lot of people are having the same issue and it's great to know you're working on it. Just wondering once the update is released will I have to complete the game again or will it complete the 1% and pop the trophies?

Yeah, just downloaded the update in hopes I’d get my last 4 trophies that I’m missing
“Garbage Collector”
“Dropping property values”
“Queen of the ocean”
And obviously the platinum

I had the glitch where I died in sapphire bay trying to get the License plate by the lighthouse

the update fixed it where it said I was missing the plate but I didn’t get the trophies so that sucks

Upvote 0
I've gone back through all regions. No missing grates either. All evolutions and organs maxed out. Checked for new update just incase. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Bug remains
Did the same, hope it's resolved soon, as I'm chasing platinums and would love to add this to my list. It would suck to have to complete everything again to get the trophy. As I don't have as much time as I did when I was supposed to get it haha.

Upvote 0
EZ17ZklWsAAgt1U
Got it throu NG on me Test Save since there nou fix yet

Upvote 0