• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Q1 2011 will close end......

Did any devs come out and say that the "very early 2011" estimate for the beta is no longer true?

I haven't been following too closely since RO2 information is strewn all over the place but I definitely remember Ramm saying very early 2011 for beta and I haven't heard anything since except something about the beta not being as big as planned or something to that effect. I'm fine waiting, just wondering what the current status is.

Upvote 0
in March, "Total war:shogun2" will release at once.next is "IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover" , after also have "A-10C Warthog" and “Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy”.

so where is our great red hero ?
Hell yes, except for the first one, that is one great lineup.

(sorry I'm skeptical about TW games... until the battle AI isn't the joke it is now I'll hold off, even if it does look very pretty :p)

And why is everyone all excited about Skyrim? I thought everyone hated the last Elder Scrolls game (can't even remember the name atm lol...the one after Morrowind anyways =P).

Anyways, I seriously doubt ROHOS will be released before June/July at least.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If the game was going to be released within 2 months the marketing push would probably be underway by now or starting right about now. It doesn't look like that's happening. OP has a point.

I didn't meant it that way. In fact I totally misunderstood the OP, so my comment could even be considered off topic.

Anyway, I personally do not think this game will come before Q3.

Upvote 0
Lol people still thought that RO2 was coming out (possibly) in Q1? Wake up guys.

That said, I'm not one of those people thinking its going to be 2012. I'm thinking late summer or early fall, 2011, with the beta starting in a couple months. That would give 2-3 months of solid beta testing (with the large closed beta in the last month or so) before release.

Reactions: skittlesareyum47
Upvote 0
Lol people still thought that RO2 was coming out (possibly) in Q1? Wake up guys.

Why wouldn't they? Devs did say not too long ago (Nov?) that the beta would be "very early 2011". Now we find out in the last crossfire that melee isn't even in the game yet. It's understandably a bit confusing for fans who are just checking in on the news every now and again.

Upvote 0