• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Punk Buster & no servers showing

crockett

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 7, 2008
A week or so ago I got that old bug where my server list would no longer populate. I checked and rechecked my in game filters but all were fine.

I ignored the issue as the servers in my "recently played" list were still there and I play on the same servers most of the time.

Well I did a virus scan today and for what ever reason the scanner was saying the punkbuster A & B processes were trojans. :D

I of course ignored that and didn't select fix. However now I'm having issues with my punkbuster turning off and on randomly.

Now the odd thing is when PB turns off, my in game server browser will populate with servers. When PB is working the sever browser is empty.

Anyone else notice this as well? Seems the server browser bug might be related to PB..

Last edited:
Look into your settings of the game, is pb ticked on or?
After that look into your browser filter.
Maybe you can try by deleting the ro2 folder in my documents / my games.
jj
And since this week there are pb problems. So many or all servers have pb turned off.

I've already checked that, but it wouldn't change the fact that the only time servers show up for me is when the PB processes are turned or not working.

Upvote 0